List of Accepted Topics of Essayes
- Quanili Amir: Isaac Newton.
- Artem Ulstynov: Life of Alan Turing.
- Lucas Milet: Robotic Knight from Leonardo da Vinci.
- Nishant Yadav: History of Computers (from 1950 to present).
- Hofmanaité Živilé: Stephen Hawking Journey.
- Elizalde Victor: Leonardo da Vinci Inventions and Story.
- Mehmet Gür: Top 5 Inventions of Nikola Tesla.
- Léo Bertin: The Mathematics in Mesopotamia.
- Luca Michon: Fibonacci Discoveries.
- Beksaltan Baatyrbekov: Archimedes the Great.
- Atsamaz Akopyan: Enigma Machine.
- Karen Akopian: History of Virtual Reality.
- Dilshod Iadgarov: Pythagoras Theorem.
- Wally Ruehullah Weiss: Al Khwarizmi.
- Najjiulah Khan: Ada Lovelace.
- Jamaladdin Azizov: History of Chinese math.
1st lecture – February 22nd, 2018 – Introduction to the course AncGr18
2nd lecture – March 1st, 2018 –
Pythagorean mathematics – primes,, perfect numbers, amicable numbers, ffigural numbers
Numeration – Babylonian, Egytian and Greek – Ionian – examples
Hellenistic Mathematics – introduction – Archimedes
3rd lecture – March 8st, 2018
Rennaissance Mathematics – Significant Personalities – Leonardo da Vinci and his Inventions – vinci1_18 – Vinci’s Life, Inventions, Vitruvian Man, Divine Proportion, Robotic Knight
4th lecture – March 15th, 2018
First Mechanical Calculators – William Schickard, 1623, Calculating Clock
Napier Bones 1617, Rabdologiae – Blaise Pascal, 1642, Pascaline – Comput2_18
5th lecture – March 22, 2018
History of Czech Technical University
6th lecture – March 29, 2018
Origins of the Calculus of Variations
7th lecture – April 5, 2018
Chinese Mathematics and Astronomy
8th lecture – April 12, 2018
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
First steps in History of Computing in the Czechoslovakia
9th Lecture – April 19, 2018
Nikola Tesla (1856 – 1943)
Albert Einstein in Prague
10th Lecture – April 26, 2018
Development of Logic to Fuzzy Ideas
Examples of Students Essays